• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tomtom back from his neuter

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
and hes so so happy to be home and no more horrible plums making him do things that embarass him lol hes in a cage ion our room with his fleesy blankey resting aww i was so worried

aww glad he is home and doing well, how old is he now? i had lox doen when he was 14weeks old, but sox bits seem rather small, they are there but small , either that or he keeps putting them back in :oops: :lol:, i once had a mini lop my first one and his bits didn;t show until he was over a year old :shock:

aww glad he is home and doing well, how old is he now? i had lox doen when he was 14weeks old, but sox bits seem rather small, they are there but small , either that or he keeps putting them back in :oops: :lol:, i once had a mini lop my first one and his bits didn;t show until he was over a year old :shock:

i have no idea any thin from 7 mnths to a yr i think as we got him from a right stoopid moo bag weve been waiting for his feet to get better he was syringe fed critical care when he came round and is now nomming hay :love: we couldnt miss his they was huge lol

Back