• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rather impressed with......

Soph1992

Warren Scout
WILKINSONS! :thumb:

They had loads of toys and some healthy treats even some timothy hay which my bunnies have never had so that will be a little treat for them, and I just love the hay wheels, it's compressed hay in a circle shape (Not a very good explanation at all!). Any way ended up spending £40.00 in there :oops: but the buns have new toys and lots of yummy things to eat! Also I bought some 'Mr Johnsons' pellets, any one heard of them?, going to mix them up with the burgess exel pellets as were I get them from it's a pain in the bum to get to the shop plus they sell pets there so wanted to steer clear and wilkinsons is not from from the office!

Really want to get a tube they can hop through but the ones I saw were a bit too small. Want some kind of fluffy bed thing for them to chill on aswell. Want to make sure they are well entertained as they will be separated until late Feb until Flo gets the snip :( Or maybe I just like buying bunny related things :lol:

So yes just wanted to share my excitement with Wilkinsons really! They even sold pet carriers :thumb: did not see any cages though maybe a good thing as they would probably be small any way?

Any one else bought things in the pet range from there?

Sophie

thats great, i got the timothy hay from there last year for mabel, and then she had other ideas that she would not eat her hay if it wasn;t timothy hay :lol:, so she has it everyday now, except in mornings when i make her have meadow hay (dust extracted)

:lol: Fussy buns! Mine have not even touched they timothy hay yet actually, just grazing on their normal meadow hay !

I love Wilkinsons! :love:

It's great for pet stuff and DIY stuff. I have a couple of large carriers from there, really cheap but good quality! The one here is next door to P@H. They sell a lot of the same stuff but the price difference is ridiculous!

Back