• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is my bunny trying to bite me?

sammi14

Warren Scout
i move things in his playhouse, when hes tipped things upside down etc

and he seems to like go for me, but not bite me.

think i must be annoying him :/

Like moving really quickly towards you, like a pounce? If so - thats lunging and is a primary attack pose for a rabbit, he's upset your doing something, often a bite follows, but not always.

As you are doing it in his 'house' he's sounding like he's being territorial. Is he un-neutered, per chance?

yea im moving things fast - just to put them back in his place.

and hes not neutered as of yet - hes 5 months

yea im moving things fast - just to put them back in his place.

and hes not neutered as of yet - hes 5 months

Sounds like he may be becoming hormonal - have you checked to see if his testicles have become viewable yet? They are VERY obvious normally :oops:

Rabbits can be creatures of habbit. If i re-organise B&G's pen area, Biscuit spends the next hour throwing things around so its a total mess again, but its the way HE likes it. After all, it's HIS home so we only do it if we're cleaning, rather than anything else.

i think they have dropped yep.

not sure when to get him neutered as i think hes becoming more teratorial.

and i shall try not move things around in his playhouse :oops:

Both Grayson as Matilda do this and their both neuted,! its kind of a fear thing, Grayson last got me when I pulled his litter tray out, he lunge and bit me:roll: not his fault tho x

i think they have dropped yep.

not sure when to get him neutered as i think hes becoming more teratorial.

and i shall try not move things around in his playhouse :oops:

Now they have dropped, its time to have him neutered ASAP so none of the behaviours become 'learnt' behaviours and continue post-neuter :)

Back