• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so mean :(

nessar

Warren Veteran
Annabelle is locked in the pen, and Barney is out of it. I need a wee sample for him for the vets, to try and figure out why he keeps weeing on himself. But I feel so mean :( he's not doing anything, just sitting patiently by the pen as if waiting for me to open it. They can see, touch etc through the bars but they're not very happy :( and Annabelle runs off everytime I come in the room as I took her to the vets yesterday as well, and I had to pick her up this morning so she just doesnt trust me at the moment. I've had to keep them separated since this morning, but Barney just wont wee for me :? and he's not eating much hay either.

Aww sending wee vibes!!

My Matilda had wee problems, she had incontinance, and was constanctly wet, but this was due to having a mega fat baby that is Grayson!

Had to go in to work for 3 hours so when I finally got home at 8.30 he had done a wee, so have bottled it up for the vet tomorrow. He only did one all day :roll: and wasnt drinking as much as usual either silly bun. I hope they find something, not because I want him to be ill obviously, but because if we find something we can treat it, he cant have a mucky bum forever.

They are back together now, although there was me thinking theyd run over and have a snuggle... no, Annabelle ignored him and ran off to hog her new favourite hiding place and he rushed over straight to his main litter tray and the hay :roll::lol: he did have hay and water where he was.

Aww sending wee vibes!!

My Matilda had wee problems, she had incontinance, and was constanctly wet, but this was due to having a mega fat baby that is Grayson!

:lol: well at least I can rule that one out!

Glad to hear they are getting along now by the way, after the shaky start they had.

Back