• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

can i have vibes please

lucywalden

Young Bun
My rabbit got spayed yesterday and everything went ok when I called back to see how she is I got told she was eating and drinking and then I got an appointment to pick her up, we we got home I sorted out all her meds and pain killers and she is stilling running around but she has not eaten all night but i did syringe feed her bio lapis during the night and she has been having fibreplex 3 times a day and metacam and she has not pood at all and i called the vets at 9 this and asked for an emergency appointment and got told the only appointment they have left is at 3 pmbut she is still running around being her cheeky self so can I have some vibes please

Lots of vibes for your bunny. Hope the vet appointment goes well for her and she is eating and pooing soon. xx

Lots of vibes. One of mine was spayed in September and it took her a little while to start eating and pooing. I hope everything gets back to normal again soon. x

sorry about long delay writing back was up every couple of hours last night giving her recovery plus and they also gave her an injection yesterday she has started eating a little bit and drinking and pooing but I don't think she likes bring tube fed that and fibreplex and metacam as during the night she bit me on the hand when i went to feed her, I think she is getting fed up now

Back