• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A squash and a squeeze

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I think Skye could do with a bigger box! She slept in here for about 5 hours last night...... and then woke up with a stiff neck probably. :lol: I don't know if you can tell from the photo but it's about as long as a shoebox and only slightly wider.

DSCF6277.jpg

Ah, a sardine cat! :love: I have several that curl up in boxes like that. I must see if I can find a photo or two.

Ah, a sardine cat! :love: I have several that curl up in boxes like that. I must see if I can find a photo or two.

I'd love to see photos. :love:

I really don't know what the attraction is with boxes but Skye's eyes literally light up as soon as she sees one and she'll make a beeline straight for it to try to get inside. :roll::lol:

I really don't know what the attraction is with boxes but Skye's eyes literally light up as soon as she sees one and she'll make a beeline straight for it to try to get inside. :roll::lol:

At least she doesn't chew them like Mia does! :lol:

Mine are like that too.

Aww bless, Pingy was like that she tried to get in an empty cereal box several times..succeeded twice :p:lol: :love:

Bless her. I remember another photo of her sleeping in a position that looked as if it would cause a stiff neck. I think she was sitting on something, but had dropped her head to what looked like an awkward angle.

She has such lovely colouring. :love:

Bless her. I remember another photo of her sleeping in a position that looked as if it would cause a stiff neck. I think she was sitting on something, but had dropped her head to what looked like an awkward angle.

Yep, that sounds like something Skye would do! :roll: I'll see if I can find it later. ;)

Skye you'll have to come and live with us :D if your mummy can't get you a proper bed :roll::p

:lol::lol::lol: You wouldn't believe how much I spent on different beds when we first got her. She never slept in any of them...... :evil:

Back