• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this carrier big enough for two?

Looking at the image, i'd say it was a little larger than mine and i get both into the same carrier - it is a bit snug, but i find thats better for travelling to the vets, as they dont move about all over the shop.

The image shows what i would assume is a regular dwarf lop, so knowing your two are dutches, they'll be a little smaller perhaps?

I bought the blue one and it'd be ok for one bunny or two very small ones - Alfie and Bubbles are mini lops & could just about squeeze into it when they were a few mths old but it would be too cramped for them now I think though.

It's also not very high so, with the lid open, you might find that they both decide to leap out when you open the lid (yes, that's happened to me :oops::lol:).

I use the one Kermit linked to now and it's worth the few extra pounds I think. :)

I have the carrier that Kermit has linked to. It is brilliant and well worth the money. Because of the way that the top opens it makes it so easy to get the buns in and out of it

I can fit my three girls in it...Poppy 3kg, Pansy 3kg and Daisy 2.7kg. It's a snug fit for the three of them, but they tend to cuddle up together anyway.

I also have the one that Kermit linked to. Two in fact, they work really well, and I use them with the door open in their rooms as a hidey place.

Me too :), well with the door completely off :)

I take the doors off in the runs but I like to have it on in the rooms in case of emergency and I have to get them out quick :) They're both tucked away by the walls so they don't stick out :thumb:

Kermit said:
Kermit
What about this? A bit dearer, but loads of people have this one for two buns. (Me included). Just add something to get over £29 and then it is free delivery x

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.a...id=52107&co=fr

I have the carrier that Kermit has linked to. It is brilliant and well worth the money. Because of the way that the top opens it makes it so easy to get the buns in and out of it

I can fit my three girls in it...Poppy 3kg, Pansy 3kg and Daisy 2.7kg. It's a snug fit for the three of them, but they tend to cuddle up together anyway.

I also have the one that Kermit linked to. Two in fact, they work really well, and I use them with the door open in their rooms as a hidey place.

Thanks, everyone...I just ordered the pink/grey one (and some more fen crunchies to get free delivery!!) :thumb: Thanks!!

Back