• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finley is growing up

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper

you should watch it with sound really if you can :thumb:

he got loads of toys for christmas, and he's more excited by our hands! :roll: :lol:

Aww he is gorgeous! He looked so proud of himself when he managed to "catch" a finger!

aww hes gorgeous! :love::love::love::love:

I see youve got a jumperoo in the background - my jack loves his! :thumb:

Aww he is gorgeous! He looked so proud of himself when he managed to "catch" a finger!
Yeah... i have no idea why he gets so excited over them though! it may be because we put dentinox on his gums for his teething or something :?

I've not got internet so I'm on my phone so I can't see the video, boo hiss!

:( bookmark it for later :thumb:

kaths101 said:
aww hes gorgeous! :love:

I see youve got a jumperoo in the background - my jack loves his

yeah it was a christmas present :D he doesnt do much in it yet, altho apparently yesterday he managed to swivel around in it :D :)

Squeee :love::love::love:

He's such a handsome litle boy!

Izzy was chewing my fingers this weekend..she's teething:lol: My fingers taste better than the rest of the families though apparently! ;)

Squeee :love::love::love:

He's such a handsome litle boy!

Izzy was chewing my fingers this weekend..she's teething:lol: My fingers taste better than the rest of the families though apparently! ;)

thanks... can't let it go to his head though, so won't be mentioning this to him :lol:

how old is izzy again? :D

She was born on 14th July 2011 so Just over 5 months ;)

and tell him , he needs to know he's scrumptious!:love::lol:

ahhh 2 days after finley :D

must be something about july babies! :lol:

i might mention it to him in passing :lol: not that he'll understand just yet! :thumb:

Back