• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Cuddles update

amor2429

Young Bun
Hey all!
Just an ipdate on cuddles. I have no internet at home, so i am posting from my mobile.
She has settled in well, she has her own bedroom and free roam of the house(except for the bathroom and laundry).
Her coat is nearly fully grown back.

Theres photos on my facebook.

Hey! :wave: I was wondering how you and Cuddles were doing. I'm glad you got back safely and am delighted to hear that Cuddles has settled so well. :thumb:

Hey all!
Thanks so much!
She's had to move again because i'm working for about a week and i needed to stay at another place, but she has a big pen here and the bedroom to stay at, routine is much the same too. Sad i had to move her but i need to work as i need money.
Her coat on her body is completely grown back and she looks great except for her reverse mohawk on her head which hasnt grown back more than 2mm long. :(
Oh well, time i guess.
THanks everyone and i have made the pics in my albums viewable by friends of friends but i can't choose an everyone option sadly..:( Strange.

www.facebook.com/amor2429

Is this Cuddles?

396193_3006274715322_1216035882_3352712_689593299_n.jpg

If it is then wow I see what you mean about her fur growing back. I didn't realise it could grow back so quickly! She looks great and seems to have grown some too!

Back