• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marzipan's personality starting to show :)

Nahatalie

Young Bun
Marzipan the rescue minilop is starting to develop quite a cheeky little character :) I've had her and Truffle for around 3 weeks now, both are settled in but Truffle is scared of humans and will spend most of her time in the cage (she comes out for a bit each day, and will hop out when I scatter food on the floor of the room they run about in). Marzipan on the other hand, soon as I'm about to open the door to let her out she's there. She hops about all over the place, and follows whoever enters the room (followed OH to the toilet this evening lol).

She nudges my hand if I put it near her face, kind of like a high five lol. (probably just telling me to get hand away from her face lol)

One of the cats tapped her on the bum and she spun round and charged him lol. Other than that they seem to get along ol, the buns and kitties. They pretty much ignore each other.

I'm so pleased Marzipan's little personality is showing through, just waiting on Truffle now!

She just ate out my hand for the first time :) Truffle *almost* came out of the cage while I was in the room; that's a teeny bit of progress I guess! I never knew it could be so rewarding getting to bond with bunnies! You should have seen them when I first brought them home, terrified! Now Marzipan hops about like she owns the place. I'll post some pics I get round to taking them - it's always dark when I think about it, and the flash indoors on my camera isn't so great!

Back