• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So worried about the buns tonight! :(

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I have put them away in their hutch becuase I cant keep the tarp covers on the run...I weighted them down with bricks and heavy ceramic plant pots but the wind keeps just ripping them off the run :shock: Their hutch backs onto a 6ft high fence and then the run is infront of the hutch and I have wedged all the plant pots and bricks around that so that it cant move but im so worried their hutch is going to blow over :(

Hope all outside buns stay safe tonight x

I was going to shut Scarlet in her hutch but it has died down alot now but I'll check before I go to bed. The met office predicted it was going to ease overnight so fingers crossed.

Me too and apparently we got off lightly here! My rain cover for the window was torn off last night so I've had to fix it and roll it up tight - leaving the downstairs of their hutch uncovered. The upstairs has a solid wooden door so hopefully they will be snug and have the sense to stay upstairs!

The weather has calmed down a lot here. Maybe check on the Internet for the next 24 hours - it might give you some reassurance.

Thinking of all outdoor buns (and their worried mummies).

The weather has calmed down a lot here. Maybe check on the Internet for the next 24 hours - it might give you some reassurance.

Thinking of all outdoor buns (and their worried mummies).

Our forecast is nasty but isn't predicted to get worse than it is now overnight, so that's something!

Back