• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Teddy cleaning and a Rosie flop

martlou

Warren Veteran
Although she does it more often now, it's still not often Rosie does a full on flop lying on her side (that we see anyway). So, I've taken the opportunity to capture one tonight along with Teddy having a good clean :love:.

tedcleanrosieflop.jpg

Then she jumped up and tried to get in on the cleaning action :D

tedcleanboth.jpg

Ooh they are so snugglesome :love::love::love::love::love:

Aww, bless them! :love: A Rosie flop - it was only the other day you were saying she wasn't a flopper.

Since Spenser moved indoors I've been positively spoilt by his flops. :love:

Ooh that's great :D

BYB - we've had Rosie 2.5 yrs so we've had to be patient!

Oh bless her. It does take them so long to trust and relax. I don't know Rosie's story.

My girl spent 5 years in terrible conditions at a breeders. Rescued and the breeders closed down after a raid. :cry: My poor girl.

Oh bless her. It does take them so long to trust and relax. I don't know Rosie's story.

My girl spent 5 years in terrible conditions at a breeders. Rescued and the breeders closed down after a raid. :cry: My poor girl.

Thanks everyone, we love them so much :love:. Rosie was found as a stray in Blackpool, went to KayJ's rescue there (name escapes me right now). Was rehomed from there but returned to rescue as the home already had a buck who picked on our poor girl :cry:. No room at the inn in Blackpool so went to BARC rescue in Barnsley and she came to us from there :D. We don't know what happened to her obviously as she was a stray, but she sometimes cowers when you lift your hand to stroke her :cry::cry::cry:. She's so much more confident now than when we got her :D, and she came on in leaps and bounds after we adopted Teddy, also from BARC :love:. In fact the first time she ever laid out in the open was the day we brought them both home after bonding (see pic below, you can still see her little shaved bit from her spay :love: excuse the walls - that's bunny paper stripping :oops::oops:) and the second pic was the first time she ever ventured outside, also when we brought them back from bonding. In the two months we had her on her own she never showed any interest in going out.

rosielaiddownvsmall.jpg

comingoutsidevsmall.jpg

:love::love::love:

Sorry she had a stressful start in life ... but she has landed lucky with you, and of course with Little Ted. :love:

Back