• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I look at the rabbits in pets at home :(

Emily16

Warren Scout
and no not cos they are ill looking haha, they all looked extremely healthy but i was looking at them and i spotted the most gorgeous rabbit in my opinion it was a fluffy white, and black with bits of grey lop rabbit but one of its eyes was dark and its other was bright peircing blue and it just stood out so must he/she was adorable,, if i didn't have piggies i'd have been very VERY tempeted to home it as i found it so unusual,wish i got a picture now haha.. Oh and there was a little brown and white one that stood on its back legs to have nose rubs they were so adorable, how i wish i didnt look now lol -__-

No harm in looking:). I often look just to see what is there:) But then I read all the ads about puppies and love looking at horses too. I just love animals but I know I can't have them all, but still, no harm in looking:wave:

when we go to pets at home which is very rarely
i always have a nosey not to buy just to see the buns and pigs and the giant bun that never seems to be their :?

Guess not but I want all the animals haha, and in one of the local pets at homes there's a giant rabbit that no one wants as its a large adult now and they can't accomodate it and I heard someone say who would want that its no where near as cute as the little rabbits :( poor thing.

I look all the time when I go to PAH which is very rarely.

I always think about the other rescue buns and the rescue runners. And how getting a bun off them is better than a pet shop.

I saw the other day an Arrabella look alike with her sister - they were then seperated ...the bun left was agouti and obviously used to being the boss and was so cute and cheeky and she "spoke" to me and we played waggling our heads at each other....I hope she finds a perfect home but I think she would have been difficult to handle...very confident...I hope she found a nice home.

Then another one thats was smallish but SO SO SO skinny I was worried and with a snotty nose and dried snot all over it.:( She was trying to clean her nose and it wouldnt come off and she was sneezing terribly...they had put her onto some pellets instead of shavings but she still sneezed. :cry: She was obviously not very well...I asked about her and they mentioned she was on some meds....but didnt know what....I called a few days later to ask about her and she was in the sick bay at their vets and was doing ok.....broke my heart her being so skinny and obviously in discomfort...I almost went to ask if the vets had a neubuliser for her etc...:oops:not that I know anything about that but I just wanted to take her and care for her...hopefully she got the right care at the vets - Im sure better care than i could giver her....she was gorgeous!:love:

I always look at the bunnies in pet shops - but I shouldn't cause it just makes me want to buy them :oops: or feel sorry for them! :(

Back