• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddles

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Didnt line them up or anything, every time I go in the shed Im greeted by cuddles on the top shelf, they're favourite place :love: They all have a very open relationship and cuddle with anyone, even the boys cuddle :lol:

cuddles012.jpg

And I just found this picture of Elliot hilarious!

cuddles017.jpg

Enjoy! When the new facebook comes I want this as my banner hehe.

"snuggletight in winter weather with as many others as you can" chant buns! :)

voted best bun advice of the year. stops sniffs,cold,flu's & all those other nasty coughs,cold,blues all that! ;)

Thank you everyone, I love my babies! Yes he does Emma :lol: And perfect motto :thumb: Does anyone know how to get the new facebook? I dont have any option to get it and want this as a banner now :evil::lol:

Thank you everyone, I love my babies! Yes he does Emma :lol: And perfect motto :thumb: Does anyone know how to get the new facebook? I dont have any option to get it and want this as a banner now :evil::lol:

I have it and wish I didn't :cry: ........... :lol:

I cant remember how I got it, try settings x

aww their very cute :love::love:

btw hope u dont mind me asking but have u got ano pig i read something that sounded like it

Gracie :) Shes aactually really slender but looks fat in this picture, and was having a bit of a bad hair day :lol:
Jay is the same not fat just that Fluffy he looks round:lol::lol::lol::lol: wow never thought their could be another bunny as gorgeous as Jay man!!.
i loves gracie!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I love that pic of Elliot "Excoose me hoomin, but what exACKerleh do you fink you is doin in ma hoose? Hmm?"

:love:

Gracie :) Shes aactually really slender but looks fat in this picture, and was having a bit of a bad hair day :lol:

Thanks and no, I dont think Im going to either :/

my bad i though i heard something on a youtueb comment
u do right really id say i think bonding again would just stress her out and shes an old girl

Back