• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still waiting for Lucky's hutch and run....

when did you order it, many places wouldn;t of been able to dispatch until today as yesterday was bank hol and we had new years day and eve too, hopefully it should soon arrive :wave:

I'm soooo impatient I can't wait for things to arrive once iv ordered them:D hope it arrives soon :thumb:

i ordered a rug yesterday and checked if dispatched and was today soo hopefully my rug will be here in 2/3days time, prefereably 2 :lol: i can;t wait for things either

It should of been dispatched today as yesterday was a bank holiday. But I haven't got the email.
Maybe it'll get dispatched tomorrow.

I've got school tomorrow so that will keep me occupied

I've got a vague recollection that I didn't get a dispatch email when I last got a happy hutch, although it was a few years ago. It just randomly turned up one day! Just when I was wondering whether to get in touch and ask when it would be dispatched :lol: it will probably take a week or so, he's probably got a backlog of orders that have built up over Christmas,so it might take a while to go through and dispatch them all :)

Back