• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone tell me the breed?

Sallie

Young Bun
I have asked before, but lost the thread, can anyone tell me the breed of my two boys? They may not be litter mates so could be two different breeds...

Bugsy

Bugsy2.jpg

Thumper (not a great pic hes camera shy)

Thumper2.jpg

I think I gave my opinions on the other thread? might be worth having a read back to see if anyone else did too :)

I think I gave my opinions on the other thread? might be worth having a read back to see if anyone else did too :)

I would do if i could find it, i think im going blind, i cant see it anywhere :cry: Trying to sort insurance out but cant without the breed x

I would do if i could find it, i think im going blind, i cant see it anywhere :cry: Trying to sort insurance out but cant without the breed x

there will be an option for 'cross breed' or 'domestic rabbit', which I think they are. Mine are both listed as crossbreeds even though I know what Annabella is and I have an idea what Barney is - it doesnt really matter.

there will be an option for 'cross breed' or 'domestic rabbit', which I think they are. Mine are both listed as crossbreeds even though I know what Annabella is and I have an idea what Barney is - it doesnt really matter.

There isnt an option for either of those :( I'll have a nosey around for a different insurance company that does have cross breed/domestic. Thank you xx

I've just had a look at the helpcover list, there's an option for non-pedigree rabbit. That's the one you would use on there :)

Back