• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
.... Last week I started the change over from russel rabbit mix to excel pellets, The buns absolutely :love: it :D They are now completely on it :)

.................The only problem is we still have about half a bag full of russel rabbit mix left ( im not going back to it :thumb: ) My mum saw and she said I have to use it, she does'nt normally go into the shed :) She only needs to go in to get our bird's cleaning stuff, but i can get it out for her :thumb:

so how can I dispose of it???? please help :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :roll: :lol:

You can use it to make it into fat balls for the birds..... but I think your mum might notice. :lol: She might not mind so much if you used it for something like that though, rather than throw it in the bin. :D

You can use it to make it into fat balls for the birds..... but I think your mum might notice. :lol: She might not mind so much if you used it for something like that though, rather than throw it in the bin. :D

Good idea :thumb:

I could try and put some on the bird table but I have to be careful my neighbour does not see as she will probably report us for encouraging rats :shock:
she shouted out the window ounce saying she is getting loads of flys in her house and was blaming my rabbits!!! :shock: :evil:

She is a bit of a two faced person who will try and be friendly with my mum one minute and send nasty texts and come up with spiteful things :evil:

She offered me carrot tops I refused :lol::lol:

Back