• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow wished it was in the uk..amazing!

I've seen that before! Expensive but very cool. I wonder how much it would cost to make yourself :?

It's only 4ft wide though :?

I think it said its 6x4, and its a triple as well. Most hutches are 6x2 so its actually bigger.

If you click the link to show additional pics, there's a man standing next to it and it's mahoosive (or the man's very tiny :lol::lol:) They say the 4ft square version sells for around $1275 plus shipping so I dread to think how much the 6ft x 4ft is going to cost. :shock:

Its very similar to a giant hutch that my ex made from my guinea pigs when we had them. He wasnt an expert but used marine ply for the base and cladding for the sides, felt for the roof. It was a 4 story 10ft x 2ft hutch on 4 levels (about 8 1/2 ft high:shock:). The top level was divided into two for a male (and spare cage in case any got poorly and for storing food etc) and the bottom three levels three were for the rest. The top two levels had bedrooms on each end and the bottom level was like a run with tubes and dens. It was brilliant and probably the best thing he ever made:D The top level was probably a wast of space as I had to climb on steps to access it and quickly bought a hutch for the male guinea but it was a good idea and they had tons of room :thumb:

oooh maybe he could start up his own business:wave::lol:

i know those prices are crazzeeeeee but what a wonderful bun home............and yes that guy standing next to it...:lol:

jane its 4ft in depth...six feet wide!!;)

It's 6 foot wide by 4 foot deep - pretty big! However, it looks like it would be very awkward to clean out as you'd have to poke yourself through those little doors to get to the back :shock:.

i know those prices are crazzeeeeee but what a wonderful bun home............and yes that guy standing next to it...:lol:

Ooops best put me glasses on !! :lol:

It's 6 foot wide by 4 foot deep - pretty big! However, it looks like it would be very awkward to clean out as you'd have to poke yourself through those little doors to get to the back :shock:.

I think it looks great, but agree, the cleaning out would be a bit stressful, don't think I could cope with that! However, as I said, it does look great!:)

It really wouldnt be as hard as you think to make your own. Mine cost me about £110 in materials and was fab. If you draw a plan of what you want you might surprise yourself at how simple it is:D I can remember how he made mine if you want any help:D

Back