• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farting bunnies!

:lol::lol: I never knew bunnies could ****! :oops: None of mine ever have! :lol:

edit: ^i didn't swear :shock: just said farting but without the ing part.....:shock:

They can, mine have done it before :lol: But it's actually a matter that should be taken rather seriously as they don't normally f a r t unless they've eaten something that has upset their tummies.

Biscuit did once when we gave him peach (long before RU i hasten to add :oops:). It was blatent - about 4 or 5!

Yeah, after Sharik had her unplanned grape extravanganza, there were a lot of strange sounds emitting from her, including the loud (and painful I think from her stance) breaking of wind... :)

At least, I hope she'll recognise a grape next time she sees one :roll:

They can, mine have done it before :lol: But it's actually a matter that should be taken rather seriously as they don't normally f a r t unless they've eaten something that has upset their tummies.

They did have a nibble on some bread when the shopping was left too close to the gate earlier. Just a tiny bit beofre I realised. Part of the reason I was sitting there to make sure everyone is eating etc. Didn't realise it was related though :oops:

They did have a nibble on some bread when the shopping was left too close to the gate earlier. Just a tiny bit beofre I realised. Part of the reason I was sitting there to make sure everyone is eating etc. Didn't realise it was related though :oops:

:) Just make sure they don't have that again then as obviously somebun got a bit gassy from it! I encountered my very first bunny f a r t in my rookie days of being a rabbit owner when I often fed Boris watery lettuce :oops: Needless to say, I don't do that anymore!

Mine did a loud one once.
He was doing his usual of sorting himself out before a trip to the vet for stasis. In ignorance I thought "Well they must pass gas all the time so I suppose they can." When I saw what he'd just passed in his tray - :shock: it must have been like a cork in there. :shock:
IMO They pass gas all the time, it's usually odourless, silent, & doesn't usually build up enough to be noisy.

I always thought it was quiet because bunnies don't have bum cheeks hence less vibrations and less sound :oops:

mabel doesn;t do them loud but i think i can say they are deadly :oops: :lol: if she has just had some brocolli :oops: ewww :lol:

According to my mother, Spenser once made a little pouf-pouf sound. She says he looked quite startled, then turned round and had a good sniff. :lol:

Tell her not to worry, we are very impressed to hear of her honkers! :thumb:

:lol::lol: as long as she isn't given brocolli before bedtime, i learnt not to as first time she did it i said ewwww mabels and she ran out of litter tray and gave me a funny look :lol:

Back