• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent Charity Shop Find

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
These are for Freckle's enclosure, to give her more places to investigate

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

M+S smellies, all BUAV approved

010-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Total cost £2 :D

wow how good's that!?

I'm going to bob into town on Saturday as I got a free token for a free facemask making session and I get to take it home too at LUSH, but will definitely be hitting the charity shops for bargains :D How exciting! :D

wow how good's that!?

I'm going to bob into town on Saturday as I got a free token for a free facemask making session and I get to take it home too at LUSH, but will definitely be hitting the charity shops for bargains :D How exciting! :D

I had a look in the Heart Foundation one today on Westgate but I thought it was very expensive (that probably sounds very tight but I wouldn't pay £5 for a second hand M&S jumper that's one of those that's only £12 new :shock:)

ETA - Great bargains for you though!

Wow. The smellies look like brand new unwanted Christmas presents. Their loss your gain. The little carrier is so cute. :love:

I have to seriously hunt out this charity shop of yours.

Back