• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED Funky Pacman Bracelet and Earring Set AUCTION - 100% proceeds to CAMP NIBBLE

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Hi :)

Most will know my family have adopted two wonderful bunnies from Camp Nibble a fantastic rabbit and rodent rescue based in Leeds. Camp Nibble is run by Hannah and her husband and they really are superstars. Not only do Camp Nibble cater for over 50 rabbits at current, they also rescue and rehome many other animals from hamsters to chinchillas and even turtles and terrapins! I honestly don't know how Hannah and her husband manage, they have a young child and another on the way and really deserve appreciation for all they do. www.campnibble.co.uk

As part of a thank you for giving me and my family the joy of 'so far' 2 wonderful bunnies I am hoping to auction off numerous jewellery sets and items over 2012 (all designed and handcrafted by myself)! 100% of proceeds will be going direct to camp nibble and I will pay for postage and packing myself.

This auction will be open for 2 Weeks
This auction is for both the earrings and the bracelet as a set not separately.
Any alterations can be made to suit wrist size etc.

Starting I'm looking for £2.00

SDC17796.jpg

SDC17798.jpg

SDC17799.jpg

SDC17800.jpg

Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding! :D

AUCTION ENDS ON WEDNESDAY 18TH JANUARY!

BIDDING
Ally&poppy<3 - £4.00
HorseyHolly - £5.00
Ally&poppy<3 - £6.00
Helennnnn - £8.00
Jenova -£9.00 <- WINNING BIDDER

Last edited:
You're most welcome Hannah :p, you've brought me and Jay and Jay's mum much happiness, even my parents love their fluffy grandbunneh Roger! :D

Thank you Holly :D Yay! :D xxx

anymore bidders? We're up to £5.00 - it's for a good cause :D - 100% of all money goes to Camp Nibble and is paid direct to them by you! I will cover postage myself :) xx

Pacman! How cool is that! :D:D

Best of luck with the auction Stef. :love:

:p Thank you Karen! I have a completely different set to auction off for Camp Nibble after this! :lol: not as fun as Pacman but abit more 'sophisticated' :lol:.

I really hope it goes well! :thumb: xx

Back