• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO KarenM

Phew! I saw my name and thought I was in trouble. I was going to pretend I hadn't seen this. :oops::lol:

I haven't taken any photos recently but I will make amends in the next day or two. For Susan, this is an old one from when the weather was much nicer than today, just to keep you going for a while....

DSCF1635.jpg

Love the sunbathing photo. :love:

Can you find the video of Bubbles going under the hutch door? :wave:

DSCF1282.jpg

DSCF1283.jpg

DSCF1284.jpg

DSCF1285.jpg

Do you mean these? :D I don't *think* there's a video, but you probably know more than me..... :oops::lol:

I just filled in the gaps and made it into a video. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It wouldn't have surprised me if there had been a video and I'd just forgotten though!:oops::lol:

I think Bubbles has forgotten she can do the limbo actually, because now she just looks at the door, wondering why it's in her way...... :roll::lol:

That's very true Susan! She should really start stepping up her training soon as it won't be long. :D Alfie has decided to enter the 'eatathon' - a series of 10 events that all revolve around eating; between you and me, I think he has a good chance of winning. ;)

Back