• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey

Fran

Warren Veteran
Photos of the little man from earlier today, he's currently fast asleep on my lap :love: Getting big now, slightly worried he's going to be huge when he's grown up :lol:

P1040299.jpg

P1040300.jpg

P1040308.jpg

P1040318.jpg

P1040321.jpg

Thanks all, he is a lovely boy..can be a complete horror some of the time though :lol: He is a good boy, already knows sit and trying to teach him to stay now but haven't got very far!

he is adorable, what breed is he. i am looking for a puppy and he looks like my first dog i had. he is adorable

he is adorable. they thought ours was a doberman cross german shephard. he was the most loving and clumsy dog we had. he used to suck my fingers when he was snuggling. he was a rescue dog too. he was left on the town hall steps in a box with his 3 brothers. how can people be so cruel is beyond me.

:love::love::love: He's quite the monster pup!! :shock: Gorgeous boy! He's going to be a looker, for sure! I love ginger eyebrows! :lol:

Back