• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Stuck

Janey

Warren Veteran
So the other week I had a few friends stay & stored the spare bed things on top of the bunnies dog crates.

Peter got himself into abit of a pickle & needed Mummy to get him down, he didn't learn, he did it again before I moved the things!!

Goodness knows how long he was up there for!!

e66e0695.jpg

0510bb5b.jpg

Awwww, and his mammy didn't even help him right away - she stopped to take photos first :lol::lol:
Poor abused bunny! :lol:

He's so cute!

:lol::love: sounds like my sox, he keeps jumping onto drawers from dog crate and goes skidding towards tv, no matter how many times ive gone to get him off he does it again :roll:

Awwww, and his mammy didn't even help him right away - she stopped to take photos first :lol::lol:
Poor abused bunny! :lol:

He's so cute!

Ha ha, no she certainly didnt!! If a bunny gets ones-self into a silly situation they must expect photo evidence!!

It took me a while to spot him, I couldnt work out where he was!!

Wonder why some bunnies do that. I had a bunny that would jump on top of her cage all the time until I blocked it. She would wait to be helped down. She also loved to climb the stairs but could not go down.

Back