• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

burgess food for rescue?? (donation)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
if anyone is near me and wants 2 bags of adult burgess unopened brand new and one bag of burgess junior opened, but new only few pellets used, and is
able to collect then they can have, preferably rescue :wave:

im in bury area, manchester :wave:

if anyone is near me and wants 2 bags of adult burgess unopened brand new and one bag of burgess junior opened, but new only few pellets used, and is
able to collect then they can have, preferably rescue :wave:

im in bury area, manchester :wave:

Have you changed to a different brand? If so why, if you don't mind me asking? :wave:

no we won them in the burgess competition and bunnies have a large supply of SS which they are fed :wave:

no we won them in the burgess competition and bunnies have a large supply of SS which they are fed :wave:

Oh I see, thanks :) I was just asking as I'm thinking about changing to SS from Excel as it seems to be upsetting some bunnies tummies at the moment! And I see you're not far from me, I never realised that before :wave:

Hi,

Dont mean to hijack your thread but do any rescues also collect the barcodes for the free excel food because i have a few here that i could send you :)

Laura

Back