• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Treat Ball

Alicia

Mama Doe
I was in Tesco today and I saw they had cat treat balls for sale. I didn't really look at them but I've been looking at treat balls for the rabbits online but do you think the cat treat ball would be ok for them? It's only £2 so it is cheaper than a lot of the treat balls I've found for rabbits. I didn't know if the little hole that the treats come out of would be a good size for pellets or not? I really need to go back and look but I don't know if anyone here has got a treat ball for their rabbits that is made for cats.

I've put pellets in one before, and used them on the cats too. Cats ignored them (hard work for a fattie like mine :lol:) and I found the rabbits fell out when I used one, they both wanted it at the same time! :roll: So I bought a second one, but they still wanted the same one. So I don't bother any more, although I still have them!

Yep, they are fine :) I've had dog, cat and rabbit ones. They all are basically the same just with different patterns.

my rabbits have treat balls they are cheapy plastic ones, we put pels inside and the rabbits love them. they toss them about for ages its soo funny!

Back