• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
..Excel guinea pig pellets in my 2kg bag of Excel rabbit :shock:
404797_2996059304281_1346175338_3250933_465525099_n.jpg

A complaint has been sent and I'm switching onto science selective when I can! It's not that Missy has a sensitive stomach but I did pay for rabbit food :lol::roll: I'm pretty sure there is 51 there, I may have counted incorrectly!

There were moths and moth eggs/cocoons in my excel bag once I complained sent the bag in to their freepost address and they gave me 5 £2 off vouchers

Ruthie xxx

:shock: How can you tell they are guinea ones?

Well I'm pretty sure they're not mishapen since they're the spitting image of the guinea ones. Plus I split them open and they smell different to the bunny ones :lol::oops:

Wow Ruthie that's disgusting :shock: I've heard of a few things being found in excel but nothing as bad as that! If they decide to give me vouchers I think I'll donate them to a rescue as I'm almost definitely going to move onto SS :)

I had a few of those in our first bag of excel dwarf & jr rabbit pellets. I assumed they were misshapen but didn't give them to Buckley because I didn't want him to choke on them.
That's shocking. I'd definitely complain! A lot of people probably wouldn't know the difference and just think they're misshapen.

There were moths and moth eggs/cocoons in my excel bag once I complained sent the bag in to their freepost address and they gave me 5 £2 off vouchers

Ruthie xxx

I had this once with some treats from PAH - when I opened the bag two moths flew out :shock::shock::shock: and I really don't like moths :cry:. I took them back and swapped them but they didn't offer me anything else :cry::cry::lol:

This wasn't them about 12 months ago was it???

Nah it was about 6 or so months ago mine was as I don't think I got them from pets at home more likely the range i think it was although i can't be 100% on that.

That's bad that they just swapped it they should have given you at least something for that

Ruthie xxx

Back