• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Ozzie flop & a good read! (sorry- huge, bad quality photos! )

Ozbun

Warren Scout
Aah, furry tunnel, comfy cushion & hidy log thing. Now where should I flop? Yup, nice hard floor! :D

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MDAtMjAxMjAxMDItMTU1MC5qcGc-1.jpg

Look at mee, she's seen it a thousand times & still thinks I'm dead!! :lol::lol:

utf-8BSU1HMDA4MDQtMjAxMjAxMDItMTU1Mi5qcGc-1.jpg

Awake! But I'd prefer some up to date reading material for on the sofa-loo if you don't mind...!

utf-8BSU1HMDA3OTMtMjAxMTEyMzAtMTcyOS5qcGc.jpg

Aww :love: Mine always choose harder things to flop on. I used to put towels in their bed but they just chucked them out :lol:

Ooh, thanks for all the lovely comments, I have a good digital camera... must learn how to use it! :oops: Ozzie's such a lovely, friendly little chap :love:. I don't know how his previous owners could have contemplated imprisoning him in a tiny hutch for months. Amazes me that he is so sociable after going through that. So glad he's not out there in this horrible weather.

PS... A great Health & Safety example I am... I did move the wires :lol: :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Back