• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for Pets Straw

Alicia

Mama Doe
Is it good? I've just bought a 9.5kg bag, so I think I really should have asked this question before I bought it :lol: But is it good? I don't want it to be too little and dusty because I was going to fill the rabbit hutch with it, will it keep tham warmer than just having hay on the hutch floor?

I'll await answers (or your verdict when it arrives) with interest, as I was considering buying some :lol::lol:

I just realized this is in the wrong section, sorry I keep posting things in the wrong place :oops: I really should have asked here what the straw was like before I bought it :lol: But it can't be any worse than the rubbish straw that is sold in the pet shop near me

Its fine & does the job. Only thing I dont like about it is its not as soft as P@H straw, but dont have any complaints :D

The softest straw I ever had was from the Dust Free Hay company - oh my, that was beautiful :love:

:lol: I'd quite happily sleep in straw if it was soft, so the rabbits should like it :lol: When I got the last bag of meadow hay I spent about 10 minutes just smelling it :oops: It smelt amazing :lol:

Back