• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 3 new cats.- saying goodbye to Molly tomorrow.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Sir Buttons, he is 16 and has a heart arrhythmia, but is in good health otherwise.

019-1.jpg

Molly Parkin, she is 8 and she has a mammary lump and a few behavioural problems.

011-1.jpg

Dumpling, taken into our vet as a stray, she is around 15 and was very thin and dehydrated. She is a very unusual colour, apparently known as torbie- a tortoiseshell body with a tabby face and legs!

005-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Last edited:
Aww these kitties have been virtually ignored. *tickles* to kitties! You're all beautiful :love:

Awww :love: I'm glad they're in safe hands now. They look good for their age, particularly Molly, I would have guessed she were much younger.

They are all beautiful. I am so pleased you have given these elderly cats a home, poor babies need love.

I have had cats all my life and done quite a bit of rescue work too, I had heard of Torbies but never seen one in the fur - how beautiful!

Thanks for putting the photos up.

Good luck to them all :love:

Sadly Molly Parkin was diagnosed with lung cancer today. She will be kept comfortable with medication for as long as we can and then we will let her go when she begins to suffer.

Vibes for Molly. (((((((Vibes))))))))) And ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) for you.
I hope she has many happy and comfy days ahead. Bless.

A beautiful kitty family. :) Do they all get on well together?

Up until a month ago we had 13 cats, we then sadly lost Donald. We had Donald for 18 months after he was handed into the vet's as an elderly stray, guessed at being 18. He was only expected to live a few months but did very well once all his various ailments were treated, sadly he developed an abdominal tumour and had to be PTS. We have only had Molly for 6 months although we know this would be a most likely outcome for her, we hoped it wouldn't be so soon.
All the cats get on pretty well, the have ones they don't like and ones they are more friendly with but we never have fights.

That is such a shame, at least she is in good hands and will have all the care and attention she needs.

Back