• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great Idea - Lookalike bunnies!!!!

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
Whilst out in the garden with my buns I thought of a great idea for a photo thread - RU members buns that look like other RU members buns!! I'll start which RU buns do you think these 2 of mine look like??? See if you can guess???

Whilst out in the garden with my buns I thought of a great idea for a photo thread - RU members buns that look like other RU members buns!! I'll start which RU buns do you think these 2 of mine look like??? See if you can guess???

teddy,and one of blackberrys buns?

OH EM!!!!! That didn't last long - but you're dead right!!! Well done!!! I think my Harley looks like Teddy and Declan looks like the boys :lol::lol::lol::lol: Does anyone else think so too and do please join in this could be fun!!!!

Who do my two look like then ?

IMAG0342.jpg

Bunnies054.jpg

oo those 2 are harder top one looks like a smaller version of my rolo but rolos brown not black! ha

Is one Bunsk or Belle?? :oops::oops: I started this great idea but will probably be rubbish at guessing :lol::lol::lol:

OH EM!!!!! That didn't last long - but you're dead right!!! Well done!!! I think my Harley looks like Teddy and Declan looks like the boys :lol::lol::lol::lol: Does anyone else think so too and do please join in this could be fun!!!!

Teddy :love::love::love: He's getting quite well known :D

This is Rosie, there is at least one other bunny on here that's very like her, but who is it???

alertingardensmall-4.jpg

Talking of look-a-likes, someone on Twitter has a pair of bunnies the spitting image of my Nutmeg and Smudge. I'll see if I can find one of her photos.

Back