• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is spring in the air?

tantan

Young Bun
All my animals have been behaving really oddly today. It's been a bright sunny day here in manchester so I don't know if they can detect spring in the air. At least 5 or 6 times today I have noticed either the cat or rabbits doing weird things. At one point I was stood in the kitchen and saw April (the cat) flying along the laminate floor on her bum before trying to scramble up the table leg then getting all *fluffy tailed* over it. I was sat quietly with the rabbits when all of a sudden Jane went absolutely bolistic for no obvious reason and I spent 5 minutes trying to calm her down and stop her thumping and little Frank has been squarking his head off. Its begining to freak me out

nothing here yet! and i don't want it yet ha ive just bonded a pair, ha don'twant spring fever to hit,on such a new bond ha x

lovely weather today in manchester wasn;t it, i call it the calm before the strom, weather meant to turn tomorrow, but i can say that when i had my netherland dwarf rosie, before she got old and poorly every january she got spring fever :lol: and went mental :lol:

I was only saying on here a day or two ago that Alfie seems to have spring fever already - and he was humping again today. :oops::roll::lol:

Actually, Max was humping Charlotte alot last week, something he never does, and had a go at humping my knee :shock:

I thought it was because my parents were here alot, but he doesnt usually do it when we have people over :?

Back