• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda is LOVIN bedroom life!!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Binkytastic today!!

Her and Grayson have been bonded for a week and a day, so today I let them out of the bed to free range in my room! before being allowed to move into their base tomorrow, a dog crate, thats already in my room!

she is loving it! racing around, jumping,twisting, being a monkey :)

ive orderd pink NIC cubes, to bunny proof my room fully, and getting a baby gate to stop them shooting out the door!

Sounds great. :thumb:

With the baby gate usually you can't close the door while the gate is there, just checking you realise that. I've got a baby gate in my bedroom doorway now and so I got a curtain to go over the door, doesn't keep sound out but gives me some privacy.

Sounds great. :thumb:

With the baby gate usually you can't close the door while the gate is there, just checking you realise that. I've got a baby gate in my bedroom doorway now and so I got a curtain to go over the door, doesn't keep sound out but gives me some privacy.

i think i'm okay with a gate, i have a little lip on the outsid of my door, as im on a corner, so might just get away with attaching it and still managing to shut the door, if not,the bunnies will just be loose haha can't live without my bedroom door ha!

Sounds great. I missed the bonding but I'm happy they're back together. :wave:

It was my first bond, and judging by some of the bonding diaries on here, it was a textbook bond! no fights, tiny bit of chasing, nipping, humping for the first 2 or 3 days but about 4 times in all! and its like they've never been away rom each other!

I wonder because they are mum and son, they still reconagnised each other, and thats why the bond was easier?

i think i'm okay with a gate, i have a little lip on the outsid of my door, as im on a corner, so might just get away with attaching it and still managing to shut the door, if not,the bunnies will just be loose haha can't live without my bedroom door ha!

Yes I kinda miss it a bit, well when people snore I do :p :lol:

Back