• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief and Tinker's playful morning! PIC HEAVY

I let the bunnies free range this morning. They don't usually want to leave the comfort of their shed and aviary but to my surprise they wanted to come out today, so I took some pics of them having fun :love:

Tink deciding whether to come out...
DSCF7215.jpg

DSCF7219.jpg

DSCF7216.jpg

There we go :lol:
DSCF7217.jpg

DSCF7220.jpg

Mischief coming out now. :)
DSCF7221.jpg

DSCF7249.jpg

DSCF7225.jpg

Mischief:
DSCF7109.jpg

DSCF7110.jpg

DSCF7154.jpg

DSCF7214.jpg

DSCF7247.jpg

DSCF7174.jpg

DSCF7131.jpg

DSCF7160.jpg

DSCF7211.jpg

Last edited:
Tinkerbell :)
DSCF7222.jpg

DSCF7224.jpg

DSCF7242.jpg

DSCF7244.jpg

DSCF7253.jpg

DSCF7254.jpg

DSCF7255.jpg

DSCF7256.jpg

In again...
DSCF7240.jpg

Out again...
DSCF7239.jpg

Mischief also did a bit of jumping :) He'd been hopping off lead but my cat came into the garden so he went on lead to be on the safe side, he is comfortable and happy in a harness. He doesn't mind my cat but Domino can be a cheeky boy! (It is a shoulder harness bought online from a swedish shop, made to his size. It is a soft material to ensure is comfortable)

DSCF7011.jpg

DSCF7012.jpg

DSCF7013.jpg

DSCF7014.jpg

DSCF7015.jpg

I LOVE THIS PIC! BUNNY TONGUE!! :love: He did get some treats out of the bowl but camera stops shooting pics after a certain amount of shots so don't have a pic when he actually gets to the bowl. :roll:
DSCF7020.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, what a treat for us! :love: Thanks for sharing. I didn't realise larger rabbits could do jumps, but Mischief is clearly enjoying himself. :D

Oh my, what a treat for us! :love: Thanks for sharing. I didn't realise larger rabbits could do jumps, but Mischief is clearly enjoying himself. :D

thank you :) Not all rabbits like it, you didn't see any pics of Tink doing it :lol: She wont, Mischief on the other hand loves it. :D xx

eta: I think the breed depends on how high they can jump, like you wouldn't see a conti jumping a huge hurdle. Mischief isn't very large though. :)

Last edited:
lovely to see them :love: are they sticking to their new years revolution of keeing fit :lol: :thumb::love:

are you taking mischief to that show that burgess do small animal one to jump, is it in jan?

lovely to see them :love: are they sticking to their new years revolution of keeing fit :lol: :thumb::love:

are you taking mischief to that show that burgess do small animal one to jump, is it in jan?

:lol: they are sticking to it yep. :D

Yes it's in Jan, I have been invited, I will take him and his sister if I think he's well enough. Only he would jump though, his sister will just chill in the run around. :lol: :love: His teeth have caused problems in the past but he seems very happy and healthy for now *touch wood* so if he's still this well by the end of jan then yes we'll be going. :) I wont put him under any pressure to jump or anything, if he doesn't want to, we'll step out. :) xx

They are gorgeous! :love: I was going to ask if Mischief had done any jumping lately, I didn't think I'd seen any photos of him doing it in a while.

Thank you :D

They are gorgeous! :love: I was going to ask if Mischief had done any jumping lately, I didn't think I'd seen any photos of him doing it in a while.

Thanks :) Today was the first time in ages I got the jumps out, he loved it! :love: It's been too wet and cold lately to have gotten them out and a few months ago Mischief was too much underweight. He's a healthy weight now and is loving life! :D

Especially love that first pic of Tink(wasn't it?)! :love::love::love:

You should hold an RU 2012 bunny olympics really! And get people to either attend an event or send in vids and photos.:)

Especially love that first pic of Tink(wasn't it?)! :love::love::love:

You should hold an RU 2012 bunny olympics really! And get people to either attend an event or send in vids and photos.:)

Thanks. :) aww that would be nice but a few members on here wouldn't like that. I have been called cruel before for letting my bunnies have fun jumping. :cry: Wouldn't go down well I'm afraid. :(

Back