• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin gets Cross When Passing Cecotrophs Wakes him up !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Every morning at about the same time Colin will stir from his slumber and thump LOUDLY. For ages I could not work out why, he is deaf so I at first thought something startled him. But when it kept happening and always at the same time I took up a pen side seat just prior to 'Thump Time' to see what he was up to. After a few days it became obvious that it was cecotroph passing time and he was clearly unimpressed by having to wake up enough to eat them. Daft sod !! :lol:

Does he thump before or after the caecotroph? Good to know that he's 'regular', though. :thumb:

Spenser recently did me the honour of jumping onto my bed to nom a caecotroph. :roll::mrgreen: He seems to pass them at all odd hours of the day and night. :?

:lol: to be fair I would be disgruntled if I had to wake up and eat special poops every morning!

Back