• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can a pair not have a dominant one?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Matilda and Grayson are practically bonded now, tho neither of them is showing 'top rabbit, status, they are both more or less the same! they had no fights to establish top rabbit, both of them have shown dominacne tho, but in equal amounts :/

Both of my pairs are very equal. They seem to steal food from each other :roll: and do equal amounts of grooming.

My two are pretty equal, although I do think Boris is a tad more dominant than Bella. He's always the one doing the humping etc. and he often chases her around too, especially if she attempts to steal his food :roll:

When we bonded Tinkerbell and Simba they accepted each other straightaway, no fighting and neither of them were dominant.

Both A and E go through stages of being in charge but like Sky said one of them will be overall (I think A)

They will know where they stand with each other even if you can't tell.

Agreed, it's not always obvious. Most of the time with my lops you can't really tell who is the dominant one, it's only cos I know that Mischa won't tolerate Mini humping him but Mini will tolerate Mischa humping her that I know that Mischa is top bunny. They very rarely do that though so unless you see it you wouldn't know.

Back