• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bless little Matilda!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
She will groom, Grayson, for ages, do his ears, head, back, face etc,

but then when she puts her head under Grayson,a sif to say, well groom me back then, he just ignores her and hops off:roll::lol:

feel so sorry for her!! ive seen him so it afew times!! he never cleans her back :(

My pair do exactly the same thing. Roly will sit and let Honey groom him for ages but whn she asks for grooming from him he'll lick her for 2 seconds then run away. :lol:

Ted and Rosie are the same. Ted does all the grooming, Rosie has never once given him even one lick, not one. And still he loves her so much poor sausage :love: (and she him I must say).

Poor Matilda! This is what my Muffin & Trixie were like before they fell out - Trix would groom him for ages then shed ask for some back and he'd look at her as if 'can I help you...?' :lol: or occasionally he'd just mount her head :roll::(

Back