• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted scares me again

martlou

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock::shock:

tedflop-1.jpg

Bless him :love:

:shock::shock::shock:

How long was he like that for, and did you see him go down? I'd have been seriously worried if I'd walked into the room and found him like that.

We did see him go down on this occasion, he rolls onto his back with his legs in the air then settles in this position :lol::lol::lol: It is the eyes that make it worse, all 'stary' and I have walked into rooms to see him doing this many times :shock::shock::shock:. My heart stops til I've checked he's breathing :shock: then I rush for the camera :lol:

And no, you can't stay mad with the little lad as he's just so blinking cute :love::love::love::love: (as is Rosie but she never does this thankfully).

We did see him go down on this occasion, he rolls onto his back with his legs in the air then settles in this position :lol::lol::lol: It is the eyes that make it worse, all 'stary' and I have walked into rooms to see him doing this many times :shock::shock::shock:. My heart stops til I've checked he's breathing :shock: then I rush for the camera :lol:

And no, you can't stay mad with the little lad as he's just so blinking cute :love::love::love::love: (as is Rosie but she never does this thankfully).

I remember the first time my mum seen Roly do a happy flop, she was all ready to rush him to the vets and rung me up practically in tears. Took me an age to explain that he was only doing it because he was happy. :lol:

Back