• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boyfriend's dog has an odd growth on his back *pics inside* :-(

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
We had the rats running about the kitchen floor while we were making tea tonight. Dusty the dog was lying on his bed but when he got up we noticed he had a strange growth on his back. :shock:

dustyreba.jpg

He took Reba a little tour of the kitchen before going back to bed. :lol:

The rats like snuggling in his basket with him, chewing on his nails and he enjoys eating their poop. :roll:

I had one eye shut in case it was a bit gross..... :oops::lol::lol: That's so sweet. :love::love:

I had one eye shut in case it was a bit gross..... :oops::lol::lol: That's so sweet. :love::love:

As rats go Reba is a bit gross. Her hobbies include sniffing other rats bums and licking herself. :lol:

One of my rats Rasha had a wee reaction to an injection she had a while ago and ended up with a great big black scab on her neck. It fell off last night, all black and crispy with hair on it. Dusty ate it. :?

As rats go Reba is a bit gross. Her hobbies include sniffing other rats bums and licking herself. :lol:

One of my rats Rasha had a wee reaction to an injection she had a while ago and ended up with a great big black scab on her neck. It fell off last night, all black and crispy with hair on it. Dusty ate it. :?

:shock: ewwwwwwwwwwwww thats gross!!!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It sounds like Dusty and Reba are well-matched in the grossness stakes! :mrgreen: (And there was me worried about being grossed out by a photo of a growth..... :lol:)

:lol::lol::lol: It sounds like Dusty and Reba are well-matched in the grossness stakes! :mrgreen: (And there was me worried about being grossed out by a photo of a growth..... :lol:)

It really was disgusting the first couple of layers of skin must have died as all the hair came off with it. :shock: She now has a great bit bare patch where the scab was.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any grosser. :lol::lol::lol: Perhaps Dusty thought it would count as one of his 5-a-day. :mrgreen: Poor Rasha though, it must have been quite sore at first.

Back