• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is cross! (disapproving photo added)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy. :evil: Not only has she been fraternising with that Squirt McFlurry, she took her first photos of 2012 with him, not me, as the subject. :evil: Moreover, she had sprouts for tea tonight. I do not approve of Mummy have sprouts. She can sleep in my vacant hutch tonight - after taking some photos of ME!!!!! :p:rabbit2:

Last edited:
I feel for you spencer, my boyfriend decided to mix vindaloo sauce with baked beans to put on his baked potato today. :(

I hope your mummy takes some pictures of you handsome boy. :love:

Estelle. Yoo, hoo...:wave::wave: it's me Estelle. You poor little bunny. If you lived closer I would get Mummy to come and fetch you. Plenty of attention would be lavised on you here.

Especially by me.!! You can snuggle under my dewlap anytime.

:love::love:

I feel for you spencer, my boyfriend decided to mix vindaloo sauce with baked beans to put on his baked potato today. :(

I hope your mummy takes some pictures of you handsome boy. :love:

My Dad once curried the leftover Christmas Day sprouts for the Boxing Day brunch. Must have been over 20 years ago, but the results were ... unforgettable.

The first Spenser photo of the year shows that I am clearly out of favour!

P1010604.jpg

:shock: oh no!!!! that is one unhappy boy right there :shock:

bella: at least your mummeh has taken photo's of you in 2012..... my mummeh has cast me adrift :cry: no pics of belsy.... oh wait whats that light....

;) :lol:

Spenser: I'm pleased to report that while there are no more sprouts in the house until Mummy or my grandparents go shopping. :D Even better, Mr McFlurry's family are home, so I have Mummy's unidivided attention. :thumb:

Back