• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Electronic Cat Deterrent

KarinB

Warren Scout
One of my Catwatch Cat Deterrents has stopped working and I am seeking a replacement. These ones in particular are over £45 each but there are quite a few other available on the market now and I am wondering if anyone uses any other kinds and how effective they are and whether they actually affect your buns.

ive tried quite a few and they all broke in end, so i gave up, sorry not much help :lol:

Well I assume they will all break in the end due to the fact that they are constantly outside in the elements. What kind did you try and did any of them affect your buns?

I am willing to try a cheaper one but amconcerned about whether the noise emitted from the cheaper ones affects rabbits. The Catwatch deterrents never seeemed to bother my two.

Last edited:
One of my Catwatch Cat Deterrents has stopped working and I am seeking a replacement. These ones in particular are over £45 each but there are quite a few other available on the market now and I am wondering if anyone uses any other kinds and how effective they are and whether they actually affect your buns.

Taser?

I have no experience of cat deterrents but I use fox deterrents (different pitch).

I use the FOXWATCH ones - made by Concept. They are battery driven bt it is easy to tell when they need replacing. Usually they need some other element (lens or speaker) replaced about once a year - and as they are under guarantee usually I send them back to the company and they do it. Once out of guarantee they charge about £12 for totally renewing all breakable elements.

I would recommend the company -

you could check if they do cat ones.

Back