• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamie Truffle and another decision

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Jamie Truffle just can't make up his mind, is it Chudleigh, is it Riley or is it Polly today, hmmmmmm I'll just have a chat to them all and then make my mind up

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awe he really is such a happy busy little thing :love: is he trying some sort of attention seeking thump at the very end?

Awe he really is such a happy busy little thing :love: is he trying some sort of attention seeking thump at the very end?

Ha ha yes he is, he always thumps when they run off and leave him, I think he is desperate for a friends, can't wait to get his knickers knacked :lol::lol::lol:

Unbelievable 111 views and only 4 comments, I take it nobody wants to see Jamie Truffle and what he has been up to, this just reminds me of a lot of rabbit owners, didn't take long for people to lose interest did it, it's only been 3 weeks :roll:

Thank you to those who did comment:thumb:

Just seen this!! Have to say, he looks a good weight.

When he has his pockets picked, will he be in close contact with anybun??

Jamie Truffle is lovely, and it's lovely seeing Riley again.

I know that you didn't take Jamie Truffle in just to get replies and praise for what you've done for him and how you have changed his life around so in effect, really, getting replies shouldn't matter because what is most important is that he is happy and well looked after, and that you're sharing that. By posting aboug him you give people the opportunity to view and reply and if they don't, that's their choice and that's totally ok; point is, you made the effort to share.

Jamie Truffle is lovely, and it's lovely seeing Riley again.

I know that you didn't take Jamie Truffle in just to get replies and praise for what you've done for him and how you have changed his life around so in effect, really, getting replies shouldn't matter because what is most important is that he is happy and well looked after, and that you're sharing that. By posting aboug him you give people the opportunity to view and reply and if they don't, that's their choice and that's totally ok; point is, you made the effort to share.

You miss my point, even on a rabbit forum people lose interest so quickly, 3 weeks........

You miss my point, even on a rabbit forum people lose interest so quickly, 3 weeks........

There are lots of reasons why threads don't always get many replies; you can't just assume people have lost interest. It's the festive season too, so the forum's generally quieter. :)

sorry - only just bumped into this - everything this amazing little chap does is of interest to me!!!!! He won my heart in just the few hours he was with me . .

sorry - only just bumped into this - everything this amazing little chap does is of interest to me!!!!! He won my heart in just the few hours he was with me . .

He really is such a little star, he is so friendly and really needs a friend, I do wonder if he had one before?

Back