• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Bun Josie...

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
...Has gone to live at Bunny Burrows.

She's been with me since 15th July, so we think she has more chance of finding a home at the Burrow. I'm missing her so much :cry: She's such a special little bun. Nursing her back to health from the edge made me really bond with her. I hope she finds the home she deserves.

Some pics to remember her by...

Enjoying some noms...

Josie295b.jpg

Josie296b.jpg

Josie297b.jpg

Josie299b.jpg

Carrying hay around in her mouth!

Josie305b.jpg

On my lap...

Josie316b.jpg

In the living room...

Josie333b.jpg

On the table!

Josie335b.jpg

On the sofa!

Josie337b.jpg

Chillin'...

Josie338b.jpg

Josie339b.jpg

Josie347b.jpg

Josie349b.jpg

Snuggled up next to me on the sofa...

Josie351b.jpg

Josie352b.jpg

Josie353b.jpg

In her litter tray...

Josie358b.jpg

Snuggled under the hay!

Josie363b.jpg

Fostering is hard. :cry:

Wow, very elegant looking girlie. Sound's like you've done an awful lot for her, must be hard for you to let her go but great if she gets a good home :)

Is that brambles hanging up for her? That's a good idea.

Gorgeous girl.

It must be so hard for you to say goodbye. Its been very busy for you in the last month. Hope she gets a forever home very soon.

Thank you :)

Wow, very elegant looking girlie. Sound's like you've done an awful lot for her, must be hard for you to let her go but great if she gets a good home :)

Is that brambles hanging up for her? That's a good idea.

I think it's hawthorn in the first two pics, and brambles in the next two :)

She's beautiful, I hope she manages to find a home quickly. Fostering must be really hard but you've done so much good for her. :(

Back