• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchy madness!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I cant believe how much my girls adore fenugreek crunchies! They havnt like any treats I bought them so I was hesitant with the crunchies but I bought the girls some for christmas!

I just went outside and they were sat in their run so I pushed a crunchy through the mesh for each of them and they took them off me and ran off with them and I could hear them crunching...then they both came back and started licking the mesh where I had put them through! :lol:

:lol: so you've finally joined the crunchie club! The buns will be very pleased with you! :D my lot all go mad for them too :lol:

So do all my 13!! They 'climb' up the fencing 'desperate' like they haven't been fed in years :lol::lol::lol: they also run off with them usually with 1 or 2 chasing hot behind to pinch it!!:lol:

This is just how Ada has been with the Rainbow Rabbits Christmas biscuits. She runs off into corners with them like a cat who's caught prey. I'd never seen anything like it before! :D

But they are going to run out next week so today I have finally ordered some Fenugreek Crunchies. I really hope she likes them as she's started to run up to me expecting bits of biscuit, and I can see her nipping my feet if she doesn't get them or something just as good!

Failing that I will have to learn how to bake the other ones.

I have been using them as a treat to hide in toilet rolls and treatballs but its causing a bit of a ruckus! The first one to find one gets chased and hounded by the other!! :?:lol:

Oscar :love:s them, he usually takes forever to chew cardboard treat balls but it is shredded in seconds when there's fenugreeks to be had :lol:

Bramble and Bungee love them....they chase each other round in a circle when they know they are going to get one!

Back