• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new Ninesome . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
I mean they are new AS a nine . . .not another new nine rabbits:shock::shock:

They are getting on really well . .
83cb9781.jpg

918cb8da.jpg

Though Mulberry does wonder why he seems the odd one out . . . [he is the agouti!!]

Last edited:
Hooray! Well done! It's about time. It always puzzled me why you had pairs. I'd love to have a large group when we move somwhere with a much bigger garden (in case space is needed to separate). They look lovely together. Was it tricky?

Hooray! Well done! It's about time. It always puzzled me why you had pairs. I'd love to have a large group when we move somwhere with a much bigger garden (in case space is needed to separate). They look lovely together. Was it tricky?

no it was easy - but then they were a group of 5 siblings and a very laid back group of four [which included the mum] .

However we are currently doing a group of 7 unrelated including two pvsly dominant males .. :shock::shock: We are aiming for a group of 11 with them eventually - adding n another 4.

We also have a group of 4 nethies bonding with a single wildie [he's a bit uncertain at present . . ]

Good luck! I have shocking record when it comes to bonding nethies-far too feisty for me.

hope the group of 11 goes to plan too.looking

How wonderful! :love: Its lovely to see big groups of buns!

Your set up looks great...do you have any other pics of it? Im being nosey! :oops:

Wow, what a beautiful group of rabbits and I love the great big group. Their homes down the side look awesome!

What a lovely picture of the 9 of them all together! Good luck with the bonding the 11 too.
Your garden has a great set-up :D

Back