• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maximus would like to show you how to clean your ears

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Properly!

Hai ARE EWE, furst offs I wood lyk too wish yoo a happeh noo yeer! Seconds ov awl I wood lyk to show yoo how to cleen yor ears correkly.

So Number 1 rule is to mayk sures yor paws are nice and cleen, yoo must lather them ups wif lovely smelling lotion I use odour ov Mak fwom my moufs. Loli said it smell good!
SDC17663.jpg

Number 2, this is vewy importants. Yoo must start fwom the roots of the ear!
SDC17660.jpg

Number 3, slowly mayk yor ways down to tip ensuring to keep lathering and moistening the ear wen need be! Last thing yoo want is a dry ear when cleenings!
SDC17661.jpg

Number 4, the last step for dis ear! Yoo must ensure yoo get the tip, dis is where a lot of durt gathers espeshully if yoo a lop bunneh lyks myself! Sumtimes my ears swing on the floors! :oops:
SDC17662.jpg

Noa yoo must rinse repeat on tother ear. I hopes yoo lernt sumthings today!

Lots ov luf fwom Mak.:wave:

Fank yoos, I do tries. I herds my fluffy belly is rather sqwee too? donts no what that meens tho! Mummeh use silly noyses and sownds and such! Eee my ears are cleens!;)

Beyond cute ... bunny ear-washing is the cutest thing I have ever, ever seen! :love: xxx

Happy New Year, Maximus. :wave:

Back