• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet in Telford?

Sallie

Young Bun
Does anyone know of a rabbit savvy vet in telford? As i seem to keep getting bad advice from the vets i go to. Thanks in advance :) xx

Maybe a bit far out to travel for routine vaccs etc, but i can highly reccomend Lynne at Vets4Pets in Cannock :) Your vet close to us, if you ever need any help with anything give us a shout :wave: x

Maybe a bit far out to travel for routine vaccs etc, but i can highly reccomend Lynne at Vets4Pets in Cannock :) Your vet close to us, if you ever need any help with anything give us a shout :wave: x

:wave: i can certainly second what becky86 has said, lynne at vets4pets i've never known a vet so careing as lynne, she spayed my girls last wednesday, and also the vet nurses are excellant :D

best vet in the country(i think) marie at edgebaston manor vets she is a exotic vet and used to be head vet at london zoo and has studied and worked all over europe,came highly recommended from richard the welfare rabbit man at bristol uni, hope its not to far

Thank you for your replies, they are both quite far away for me especially as I don't drive, but I've been told of a vet closer to home, so thanks all x

Back