• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust free hay

I just turned up once without even having placed an order. Norman was very nice and showed me round the hay barn and all the different types of hay, then he showed me the extraction process! I went away with 10 small bales :D. However, I'm sure he'd probably appreciate a phonecall or e-mail first to say that you're coming. I just happened to be in the vicinity so I risked it for a biscuit and went anyway!

I wanted to as they aree very very local to us and Norman was very accomodating when I emailed (although they were away so I waited ages for a reply) I returned his email to ask what the price would be if i collected and I never heard back from him :( I didnt want to hound with emails and so I now use another local farm that sells baled meadow hay and is lovely :)

Back