• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Roo <3

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Most may know that I have my gorgeous black lab, Roo <3 A few months ago, Roo started acting strange, lying by the garden gate, kept creeping upstairs which he never does, shaking and just being really anti-social. i even have to hand feed him for a week and syringe in water as he wasnt eating or drinking. After a trip to the vets , we was told Roo had arthritis. Its quite sad as Roo loved his waslks and just loved to charge about in field and go for long walks, which he cant do anymore espacially in winter:(he was on metacam for abit and this really helped him. he has been off medication for over a month now and is doing well although his legs do shake abit after a longer walk than usual :/ heres a new picture of my gorgoeus boy taken today <3
PC310001.jpg

Roo is a gorgeous doggy!! :love::love: I'm really sorry he's poorly :( but its good that he feels better after the medicine! What age is he? :)

Aww bless him. :love: My black lab Sam also had arthritis ( a lot do) and was on Rimadyl. I also gave him glucose and chondriton tablets. He probably started with it around 7 and lived with it another 7 years.

Back