• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name is Truffle grumpy madam .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
003-14.jpg

Im at BARC till i find my home ...

001-20.jpg

yesterday auntie Angie told me i had to sit and look pretty .....

004-19.jpg

so that someone would see my piccie and fall in love with me ...

I realy tried so I hope it works ... I would like to live indoors as a housebunny please ...Im very clean . :D

She's the exact double of my Truffles who is a stampy, thumpy little boy! :love:

Does she have to be an indoor rabbit?

She's the exact double of my Truffles who is a stampy, thumpy little boy! :love:

Does she have to be an indoor rabbit?

we would prefer it ... she had a uterine tumour removed that was quite advanced . Although it was all removed it is possible that it could have already started to spread . We feel she will have the best chance if she goes indoors as she will be able to be monitored easier for any problems

I love her fluffy chops. :love::love: I'm sure with photos that cute somebody won't be able to resist. :love:

Awww! What a darling little fluff muffin! :D I don't see any grumpy madam there...just a gorgeous lady of obvious refinement. :)
I wish for a wonderful forever home for this sweetheart. And many long and happy days ahead. :)

Back